Monday 17 February 2020



            Tonto Dikeh celebrates her son King Andre as he clocks 4. 
Image result for Tonto dikeh and son

- Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh's son, King Andre turned 4 on February 17, 2020 - The proud mother of one, recently took to her Instagram page to celebrate him with beautiful words - King Andre is the product of her brief marriage to philanthropist, Olakunle Churchill If there is anyone Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh loves above herself, it is definitely her son, King Andre. Despite her marriage to his father, Olakunle Churchill, ending in a heartbreaking way, the actress's love for her son has not dwindled. King Andre recently turned 4 on February 17, 2020. His proud mom took to her Instagram page to share photos of the young boy, to celebrate his big day. In a cute birthday message, she described the day of his birth as one that changed her life for the best. She also prayed for God's blessings on his life and professed her undying love for the 4-year-old. 

She wrote: "Happy birthday My Little man, Feb 17th the day my life changed for the Best all because you chose me. My love for you grows a thousand miles a and over every second. I Love you King Andre Dikeh, you practically are my Life/ My World/ My Joy..Everyday with you is the best day of my Life...God bless and direct your path honey. I LOOOOVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU DEEPLY JUICYMAN"

Image result for Tonto Dikeh celebrates her son King Andre as he clocks Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1303043-tonto-dikeh-celebrates-son-king-andre-clocks-4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

happinessblogspot.com

EFCC IN CHOAS AS MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC SEEK JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL YUSUF MICHEAL

    Members of the public has asked for the freedom of Micheal Yusuf Micheal Promoter and CEO of MYM123care foundation  that was arrested an...