Dayo Amusa wants all those who are spreading rumours that she has gotten married and pregnant to desist from it.

The Yoruba Nollywood actress took to her Instagram page on Thursday, December 12, 2019, where she shared video debunking the rumours. She went on to caption the video with a quote where she cleared the air about her marital status.


"Rumors that am getting married 👰 & pregnant 🤰Yea! I am married to myself now “still single” and pregnant with fulfillment. Eyin elenu mari mawii, eyin life analyst, womb watchers, ati gbo yin. Ese ooo 🙇🏼‍♀️Note: I know some genuinely wish me that joy of matrimony, don’t worry, it will happen but I will get married when I meet a man who’s capable & man enough to deal with a complicated and imperfect me 😜 Before then! #Ayemi #Mylife Good vibes only," she wrote.