Sunday 15 December 2019


Meet Irabor who took a risk on Zlatan Ibile

Meet Irabor who took a risk on Zlatan Ibile

Olushola Victor

Zlatan Ibile’s desire to become a successful music star might not have come to pass but for Lawrence Irabor and his partners.
Image result for zlatan ibile
Irabor, a co-owner of Alleluyah Boiz Entertainment, saw Zlatan’s talent and took a risk on him in 2018. At the moment, Zlatan has become a household name in the Nigerian music industry.
In a chat with Social Circuit, Irabour said they (him and partners) met Zlatan as a very promising artiste, who was trying to find his foot in music and they knew immediately they wanted to work with him.
He said: “When I first heard of Zlatan, he was one of the few fast-rising acts in the music industry at the time. He had a song with Olamide and another in the works with Davido. So, I was sure that if given a bigger platform Zlatan, he would be a force to reckon with. We have never regretted signing Zlatan.”
However, the businessman admitted that things started rough for him, noting that he lost his parents early in life.  He stated: “I ventured into business as a petty trader when I lost my dad. I lost my mum few years after my dad’s demise and I have six siblings to take care of. As the only son, I had to make sure my sisters didn’t lack; so, I was always thinking of how to multiply any business I invested in.”
FacebookTwitterPinterestLinkedInWhatsAppEmail

No comments:

Post a Comment

happinessblogspot.com

EFCC IN CHOAS AS MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC SEEK JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL YUSUF MICHEAL

    Members of the public has asked for the freedom of Micheal Yusuf Micheal Promoter and CEO of MYM123care foundation  that was arrested an...